6. 4. 2010

Laudon Wainwright III - High Wide & Handsome: The Charlie Poole Project

Laudon Wainwright III


Laudon Wainwright III - High Wide & Handsome: The Charlie Poole Project
VBR


Disc 1
1. High Wide & Handsome
2. Took My Gal Out Walkin'
3. I'm The Man Who Rode The Mule Around The World
4. My Mother And My Sweetheart
5. Bill Mason's Bride
6. Goodbye Booze
7. Old Ballyhoo
8. Little Waterloo
9. I'm Glad I'm Married
10. Mother's Last Farewell Kiss
11. Acres Of Diamonds
12. Way Up In NYC
13. If I Lose
14. The Great Reaping Day
15. Where The Whippoorwill Is Whispering Goodnight

Disc 2
1. The Man In The Moon
2. The Deal
3. No Knees
4. Moving Day
5. Old And Only In The Way
6. Ragtime Annie
7. Sweet Sunny South
8. The Letter That Never Came
9. Awful Hungry Hash House
10. Rowena
11. Didn't He Ramble
12. Ramblin' Blues
13. Charlie's Last Song
14. Beautiful
15. High Wide & Handsome (Reprise)

link

1 komentár:

grocery store feet povedal(a)...

have been wanting to check this one out, thanks!