29. 10. 2010

Few albums II.

Hello, my bluegrass friends!
I'm looking for these few albums from this year. Could anybody help me and share?

1. Brand New Strings - No Strings Attached - solved
2. Craig Johnson - Away Down The Road
3. Stoney Creek Bluegrass Band - Hot Off the Press
4. Liz Meyer - The Storm
5. Greensky Bluegrass - All Access 1
6. Common Strings - Somewhere In Glory
7. Farewell Drifters - Yellow Tag Mondays
8. Butch Baldassari and Van Manakas - Leavin' Tennessee

Thank you.

4 komentáre:

Moe povedal(a)...

Check out this bluegrass blog

http://marines12.blogspot.com/

I will keep an eye out for any on this list.

Unknown povedal(a)...

i have yellow tag mondays. how should i get it to you??

Eduso povedal(a)...

Barrett, please upload it on rapidshare or the other storage service and the link send on my e-mail - bluegrassovenovinky@gmail.com. Or you can leave it here in comments. Thank you.

Moe povedal(a)...

Thanks again for all the great bluegrass. I have a few more requests if you come across them:

Darren Beachley - Take Off
Frank Solivan
Audie Blaylock - Cryin Heart Blues
The Boxcars