18. 8. 2011

Wildwood Valley Boys - Lost Highways and Treasured Memories

Wildwood Valley Boys - Lost Highways and Treasured Memories
VBR


1. Get A Little Dirt On Your Hands
2. I'll Be Broken Hearted
3. Cherokee Shame
4. Just Another Souvenir
5. Board That Train and Ride
6. I Know That You Know (That I Love You)
7. A Born Ramblin' Man
. Each Memory Is A Treasure
9. Truck Drivin' Jack
10. Only In My Dream
11. If I Had My Way
12. Bringing In the Georgia Mail
13. Homeward Bound
14. Lost Highway

All news straight to your e-mail. Just become member of Brotherhood of Bluegrass Music.
Všetky novinky priamo na tvoj e-mail. Stačí sa len stať členom Brotherhood of Bluegrass Music.

(august2011package)

2 komentáre:

Unknown povedal(a)...

thanks

Unknown povedal(a)...

Happy 2013.Is possible download this album.